LightWAN Release Notes
- Support for DNS probes.
- Support for LAN BGP neighbour states test in cluster mode.
- Support for Connection exception test and auto-recovery.
- OSPF protocol supporting with NSSA.
- Support for Application Statistics.
- Optimize Open API related to Sites and CPEs.
- Strengthen link resources management and Chart module.
- Optimize subscription extension and Chart representation.
- Optimize Site Chart.
- Optimize backup mode for Site WAN.
- Optimize LightWAN security and reliability.
- CPE/POP NAT ALG supporting with H.323 protocol.
- All-In-One deployment supporting with cluster of Master and Backup.
- Optimize IPv6.
- Optimize Site and CPE Chart.
- Optimize CPE LAN and ARP.
- Error notification when delete Sites.
- Wrong report about CPU utilization in Site Chart.
- SNAT Rules can be saved successfully without Subnet.
- Read-Only Users cannot view the status of SNAT and DNAT.
Mobile Release 5.2
- Support for login device binding.
- Support for Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Support for manually checking for update.
- Support for launching at start-up.
- Client for Windows users supporting with network acceleration for the device accessed through hotspot.
- Client for Windows users supporting with verification of running environment.
- Support for Security Zone & Multi-Tenant Site.
- Support for IPv6.
- Support for Open API.
- Support for system patch automatic upgrade.
- Support for one-click gathering system information.
- Support for backup WAN interface.
- Support for ACL protection on LAN.
- Support for web-based authentication and auditing of wired devices.
- Support for URL Audit.
- Support for Log files size and quantity configuration.
- Support for IPSec aggressive mode.
- Support for PPPoE unicast in HA environment.
- Support for disabling SNAT/DNAT rules.
- Update one more alert for monitoring OSPF/BGP neighbor status.
- TopN statistics supports user-defined N value.
- Windows client supports operating system checking.
- Optimize User Portal Dashboard.
- Optimize subscription expired notifications.
- Errors were detected when network segments of WAN set different with HA mode configuration.
- Inconsistency of Chinese and English presentations of subscription module configuration.
- Fail to build/modified site by filling in external IP.
- Pagination displayed differently after modifying the page content.
- Hub Site supports CPE Cluster mode.
- Dual Hub Transit Topology.
- Support commercial cryptography algorithm.
- The CPE device can access the trusted gateway, but cannot access others gateway devices.
- Created CPE device SN library, forbidding unknown devices to be online.
- CPE supports Bonding interface.
- NAT Audit function.
- The Layer 2 networking supports the STP protocol.
- Enable OSPF on LAN port to publishing default routes.
- The master and slave CPE devices in the HA mode support different interface configurations.
- Support Ping&TCPing detect and alert.
- Alert supports phone and message notification.
- The usage rate of the LightWAN service is lower will prompt alarm.
- Orchestrator dashboards support customization.
- Traffic report.
- POP/Link interface display optimization.
- Optimize device security hardening.
- Optimize TopN datastore.
- CPE WiFi password does not have a digit limit prompt.
- No periodic detection data when inquiring based on time.
- The geographic location information of some links is incorrectly displayed.
- The number of sites displayed on dashboard is inconsistent with the actual site number.
- DNS AuditSupport for Persistent Configuration.
- Support for WAN BGP/OSPF.
- Support for CPE IPsec.
- SIP NAT optimization.
- Support for Mobile Diagnose.
- Support for mobile log management.
- Standardization reform for Open API.
- Customer ID extension.
- Layer 2 optimization.
- Part of models CPE adapt and surpport 5G.
- The delay display error of 1 series of devices in layer 2 networking scenario.
- Failed to resend the alarm message after sending failure.
- The client prompt is not accurate after opening SIP function.
- Pop search results are not arranged by ID.
- Support for VLAN subinterfaces in CPE.
- Support for multiple LAN interfaces in CPE.
- Support for multiple DNS Servers in DNS Proxy.
- Provide CAS service for mobile accounts.
- Support for custom Widget modules in Dashboard.
- Support for site tag retrieval in Site、Topology and Policy.
- Provide regular link health inspection for One-star subscribers.
- Provide super administration permissions for super users.
- Support for underlined domain name in proxy DNS.
- Multi-link load balancing optimization.
- Subscribe notification optimization.
- The CPE device is not available with more than 200,000 route strategies.
- Tunnelblick may disconnect when both LightWAN and Tunnelblick clients are used at the same time.
- The client cannot connect successfully due to the “*” and duplicate domain name in custom Domain Set.
- Misjudgment of WAN availability and unavailability concurrency scenarios, resulting in invalidating policies by mistake.
Mobile Release 3.3
- User Privacy Agreement update.
- Partial log information update.
- Disconnection and logout process optimization.
- IOS, MacOS system connection upgraded to IKEv2.
- Mobile client operations including logging in, logging out, connecting, disconnecting, and changing passwords need to be displayed on the Mobile Account page.
- No alerts are sent when a one-star connection does not meet the SLA.
- HA supports detecting the status of the peer device.
- BGP adds md5 authentication.
- Policy supports star filter.
- Mobile clients support IP filter.
- Support for single IP speed limit based on policy.
- Login security enhancement: 2FA, username password with graphic verification code, cell phone verification code, and error lock.
- Rectification of CPE memory request and allocation.
- Support for Layer 2 networking.
- Support for advanced configurations in VRRP.
- Support for LADP over SSL for Orch Mobile Account.
- Add kernel dump skb.
- Failed to request memory for the engine due to severe memory fragmentation.
- Update Flow error due to NAT state change after Flow consistency check.
- After removing the WAN binding, the IP probe configuration of the corresponding WAN is not cleared.
- When OSPF/BGP/Zebra applications are not used, the corresponding services are not provided.
- CPE bridge deployment changes payload length when reconfiguring messages.
- Support for split architecture of Orchestrator.
- Support for international Orchestrator.
- Modification of customLogo.
- Add Advanced DNS.
- Statistics of Top N traffic.
- Add the keeping alive mechanism that the Orchestrator sends messages to agents actively.
- Start the alarm when the frequency of link selection is high.
- Add TCP protocols to Probe Server's policy.
- Support for module demo chart.
- BGP AS Number supports up to 4294967295.
- Support for SAAS SLA - precision to PoP's city.
- Add TCP acceleration in the policy for the output connection type.
- Support for multi-engine WAN.
- Support for LAN Bridge.
- CPE of bridge proxy mode deployment sends packets to the gateway with the wrong destination mac.
- CPE should not slice TCP messages with df=1.
- CPE crashes when handling ttl=1 messages.
- Bridge proxy mode does not close automatically under DHCP.
- Solve the problem that ipset module can't filter queries based on IP.
- Incorrect delay time of delay task in switching link port.
- Support for Subscription & Partner.
- Support for transparent bridge mode and IP spoofing.
- Improvement of IP overlapping.
- Improvement of intelligent DNS service.
- Combination of SaaS & Internet and Policy function.
- Unification of collation rules and logic of interaction in Orchestrator.
- Improvement of statistics for Latency, Jitter, Packet Loss of Link and Connection, Improvement of path change.
- Support for custom private IP Set, Domain Set and Access Unit.
- Technical Support can adjust the order of connections used by Proxy Gateway policy.
- Support for netmask and gateway configuration in WAN interface of POP.
- Support for global SLA presets of Orchestrator.
- If Local Subnet is null when building a Topology, LAN direct network segment will not be added to IPSet automatically.
- DNS 4A record error.
- Sometimes, policy version is not upgraded successfully, but success message is still returned to Orchestrator when CPE auto update.
- VRRP functional optimization.
- Support for OSPF & BGP.
- Support for packet-loss-based path change and path selection.
- Support for MIPS hardware platform.
- Statistics for each priority traffics (QoS related).
- Support for outgoing interfaces auto-update per flow.
- Domain name support for communication server.
- Port pool and auto switching for Link.
- Support for alert rules configuration.
- New alert instance for CPE LAN down.
- Low and high threshold of packet loss support for LW Connection SLA calculation.
- Supports user can view IP Sets and Domain Sets included in Access Unit.
- Introducing Delay processes and bandwidth evaluation for by LW Connection SLA calculation (for path selection).
- Link Down report for detection failure after adding or editing Link ports.
- Support for importing and exporting global SLA database.
- Support for interfaces and ports configuration in NAT module.
- Support for LAN DNAT.
- Statistics of concurrent sessions.
- Site Group added for selecting Sites when create Topology.
- TCP acceleration configuration for Direct Access mode of SaaS & Internet policy.
- Outgoing Interface can only select from the existed Topologys when creating Site-to-Site or Proxy-Site policy.
- One-Star SLA auto inherits from the first subscribed higher Star Rate.
- Improvement of Master IP function.
- Wildcard support in Domain Set and DNS Proxy configuration.
- Improvement of the order of SNAT rules.
- Improvement of dynamic routing for SaaS.
- TCP acceleration of default policy is changed to be Disabled by default in bridge mode.
- Agent changes to support OE1 type of route of OSPF.
- Sometimes the throughputs of entire CPE drop to zero.
- WAN table writing fails when CPE system startup with multiple PPPoE WAN interfaces.
- Agent process crashes if there are Chinese characters in URL Audit report.
- Updated driver will be overwritten by the system after installing CPE by ISO.
- Statistics issue of WAN priorities traffic report in MIPS platform.
- CPE Route to LAN is missed by Orchestrator if the Subnet information contains some direct-connected LAN segment.
- Throughput of MIPS CPE become too low with Rate Limiting configuration.
- Support for bridge mode.
- Support for URL Audit.
- Support for BGP.
- Support for Site Group.
- Improvement of User Privilege Management (Admin / Operator / Support /Customer User).
- Improvement of MSS auto updating based on MTU.
- Support for policy bypass.
- Improvement of communication stability between CPE and communication server.
- Improvement of Search and Filter function on Orchestrator.
- Orchestrator management via Web.
- Support for drop in policy.
- Support for Region, Global / Customer SLA, Global / Customer Price settings.
- Improvement of Path Selection by introducing Link Inspection setting.
- Support for MTU setting and ARP binding.
- Support for SSH proxy in CPE.
- Support for Rate Limiting in Policy.
- Improvement of list ordering for Topology.
- Support for transit mode in Spoke-Hub Topology.
- Support for ISO installation.
- Improvement of Access List distribution from Orchestrator to CPE, both HTTP mode and Message mode are supported.
- Improvement of the access rules between CPE and Orchestrator / Communication Server.
- System routing table improvement to cover the IP overlapping scenario.
- Improvement of SSH proxy.
- Improvement of URL Audit.
- TCP keepalive packets were dropped.
- The specified source IP doesn't work in ping if there are multiple WANs.
- WAN port doesn't acquire a new IP addresses if pull and plug the cable.
- CPE crashes when trying to use a specified port for SNAT rule.
- Sometimes the URL Audit report is null.
- Page error if no Access Units assigning to a new customer.
- Improvement of path selection mechanism to cover no-path-meet-SLA-requirements scenario.
- Support for configuration of system log retention.
- Support for LW Connection keepalive settings.
- Improvement of Customer User Privilege.
- Support for keepalive settings of CPE.
- Support for path selection based on SLA.
- Support for sending alerts via DingTalk.
- Support for multiple email address as recipients of alerts.
- Support for configuration of Threshold and Interval for CPU / Memory / Hard Disk alerts.
- Support alerts settings in User Portal.
- Support for IP Fragmentation for SIP / FTP / H323.
- Support for Trace traffic pass through.
- Improvement of Access Name version.
- Improvement of path selection to bypass Disabled Link.
- Delete the related paths when deleting a Link.
- PMTU improvement.
- Support for Access Name version in Agent.
- The default outgoing interface of SNAT changes from LW Connection to Physical WAN.
- South Korea's flag is wrong in Site Location.
- Communication server's IP is missed when saving an existed task in Auto Update Management.
- CPE crashes when CLSF module loading.
- Long time SSH connection will be broken in proxy mode.
- CPE network interface keeps switching between down and up status when system log prints too fast.
- Changing network interface offload settings failed when some Public Cloud POPs booting up.
- Packets are still forwarded in CPE when packet’s TTL is 0.
- Kernel bug in negative test.
- Agent deletes the old subnet information without adding a new one when editing the subnet information.
- Deadlock bug in proc.
- Switching from Promiscuous mode causes the WAN default route update.
- WeChat message sometimes fails.